Friday, January 29, 2010

Auto-Correct

For the past two years I've been a blackberry person with a nice physical keyboard. In the past few months I switched over to the touchscreen Droid. With that, I've had to relearn my typing. I definitely go slower than I did on my blackberry, but the auto-complete and auto correct features are pretty handy on the Droid.

The only problem is, sometimes you make a typo without realizing it, and the word is auto-corrected to something you had no intention of saying.

Usually it makes no sense, but sometimes it just sounds cool.

I sent this message to my almost-wife earlier today - to give some background, we were lamenting about not being able to see each other during the day because of work.

So my message read "At least we'll be vertigo rich"

I meant to say "At least we'll be getting rich," but I kind of like the former better.

No comments: